Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wow! It has been awhile!

Wow! I haven't updated my blog for a long time! I have been so busy, but I took a lot of pictures!
CAMPING!
Me, My Mom, My Dad, and My Grandpa went camping awhile ago and here are a few pictures!

My Mom and I

My Dad

My dad got a little worried because the squirrel just keep coming closer and closer to him! lol The squirrels were not very scared of us.


I think this is so awesome! The squirrel came right up to me and grabbed the Cheeto out of my hand! It kinda made me nervous because I didn't want it to bite me. lol
Girls Camp!

Shaylie and I found this horny toad on our hike so we named him Bradford and we took him back to camp with us! After awhile I started to feel bad for him and so I let him go... Shaylie wasn't to happy because I didn't tell her until after I let him go. lol

Bradford

Kelsie also caught a horny toad on her hike and she named him Antonio. Here is Antonio and Bradford. Bradford is the smaller one.

This is Aloradee, Christin, and Me on the way home from Girls Camp.

Bee Sting!

The other night I was walking barefoot outside on the grass and I didn't see the bee and I stepped on it! The next day my foot swelled really bad so my mom took me to the doctor and they told me that I had a severe allergic reation and so they gave me a shot.

My Foot

100 Year Celebration!

At the 100 Year Celebration of our school the Cheerleaders and Student Body Officers did a fashion show with old clothes including drill team costumes, cheer uniforms, lettermens jackets, etc. I modeled a track uniform from the 70's and a Drill Team uniform from the 90's.

3rd Of July!

On the 3rd of July the Cheerleaders and the Mini Cheerleaders danced in Aurora.

4th of July!

This is me on the 4th of July and I was headed to the parade!

Cheer Camp!

At cheer camp we won Top Banana on the 3rd day! The Top Banana is awarded to the team that has the most Spirit. Everybody wants to get Top Banana.

This is the Jacket that I got.

1 comment:

Hillary Sue said...

Hey Brin! It looks like you have been busy this summer with Cheer! Have fun!